Diabetes is a metabolic disease. Metabolism refers to the way our bodies use digested food for energy and growth. Diabetes occurs due to high blood glucose or sugar. In our body to balance glucose contains there is substance called insulin. In-case this not able to manage sugar contains in your blood Diabetes happens. Using 3 methods you can check whether you have Diabetes or not. These methods are A1C Test, FPG Test & OGTT Test. Doctors refer Diabetes as Diabetes Mellitus. In Diabetes the increasing sugar contains act like poison. That’s why Diabetes is also called Silent Killer. Let us discuss Signs and Symptoms of Diabetes with few Home remedies for Diabetes.
Signs and Symptoms of Diabetes
The main Symptoms of Diabetes is as follows.
- Needing to urinate more often than usual.
- Feeling Thirsty.
- Feeling more Hungry.
- Immediate Weight Loss.
- Genital Itching.
- Blurred Vision.
- Extreme Tiredness.
- Slow healing of Wound.
- Nausea & Sometimes Vomiting.
These above Symptoms causes very Quick after you are in Diabetes.
Diabetes Treatment to Control Glucose Levels
Diabetes treatment varies from person to person. Successful Diabetes Treatment can help you to have a long run health. The major area doctors focused in Diabetes is to keep your Glucose Levels normal. In regular basis you have to take insulin injections. You have to keep control in your diet & try to take as less as Sugar or Foods contains Glucose. Exercise also help in Diabetes. Major Medicines helps to control Diabetes are as follows.
1. Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors is an anti-diabetic medicines that help to reduce post meal blood glucose levels.
2. Amylin Analogues is one more medicine to diabetes patients. It is a injectable drug. It works like Amylin hormone. Amylin Analogues helps to prevent weight loss & controls blood sugar level.
3. DPP-4 Inhibitors is an another medicine helps to prevent incretins hormone in body to destroy more at the stage of Diabetes. The full name of DPP-4 is Dipeptidyl peptidase-4. Its an oral drug.
4. Glitazones is a drug which Reduces the body’s resistance to insulin.
Herbal and Natural Therapies for Diabetes
Many Herbals helps to control blood sugar level in body. Few plants those contains anti-diabetic formulas are Aloe Vera, Ginger, Cinnamon, Bitter Melon etc. These plants are mentioned in Ayurveda. By taking these herbals you can prevent your blood sugar level to low.
In diabetes there is much risk of cardiovascular disease, it is crucial that blood pressure & cholesterol levels are monitored regularly by your doctor. Healthy diet, regular exercise contribute towards good cardiovascular health. Some patients will need oral medication for this. If you are a smoker than once you know you are affected with diabetes, I can suggest immediately stop smoking. Keep check your blood sugar level regularly. Try to do this test at home. It will help you more to know the risk.
Home remedies for Diabetes
1. Mix 20 milligram AMLA (Indian gooseberry) juice with 10 milligram Honey. 2 times a day take this Composition.
2. Take 2 to 3 gram gudmar leaves. Grind it with a glass of water. Drink 2 times a week.
3. In morning with empty stomach practice to Drink Bitter Gourd juice and Eat more Bitter Gourd in recipes. it helps to control sugar level.
4. Collect fresh Curry Leaf (Bhursunga Patra), Prepare a Cup of Curry Leafs juice. Drink it 2 times a day.
5. Collect 11 bel tree leaves (with 3 leave each). Grand these leaves with 3 black pepper. Mix this paste with a Cup of water and drink once at morning.
6. If you are habituated to drink tea or coffee. Try to avoid Sugar. Use Sugar-free. It helps to not increase your blood sugar level as well it is having low calories.
7. With tea or coffee take diabetes prescribe biscuits or cakes.
8. Don’t take potatoes in Curry. Eat as much as raw tomatoes.
9. Don’t take rice. Prefer bread or chapati in Lunch & Dinner.