Ayurveda has been a science of life from the beginning of time. Ayurveda stresses maintenance, promotion of health, and illness prevention via dietary and lifestyle changes in addition to offering a variety of medicinal approaches for treating disorders. According to Ayurveda, a tripod of mental, physical, and spiritual aspects is made up of the body (Sharir), senses (Indriyas), mind (Satwa), and spirit to maintain life (Atma).
Instead of living in tune with nature, people in the modern world now engage in artificial behaviors that throw off the balance of our bodies and minds. Living naturally following Ayurvedic principles can eliminate the need for costly medical care or unnecessary suffering from crippling illnesses. Here are some tips recommended by the best ayurvedic doctor in india to live a healthy lifestyle.
Major Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle
1. Reconnect with nature by spending more time outside, particularly in parks and gardens, and avoiding being cooped up inside your home. This naturally renews our cells, and the clean air and lush surroundings prepare one’s body and mind for daily life and work. Pause for a minute to breathe, breathing exercises, or pranayama, which are a part of an ayurvedic lifestyle routine, revitalize your body. The air we breathe provides us prana energy, and this energy goes down when we take short breaths. Pranayama revitalizes and maintains the vitality of your body by distributing the energy of the air (prana) throughout it.
2. Gain strength with yoga. The ayurvedic lifestyle regiment makes your body strong, flexible, and healthy through the use of straightforward yoga poses (hatha yoga). Your body becomes more flexible and nimble, enabling you to perform at your peak in all work and personal circumstances. Even the best ayurvedic doctor in India performs yoga for balancing mind and soul.
3. Get up before the sun. By avoiding the common lifestyle errors we make, we may easily prevent the majority of diseases that are prevalent today. Following the Ayurveda, dincharya is the simplest method to live a healthy existence. This schedule calls for getting up two hours before dawn, eating at the proper time, going to bed at the appropriate hour, and doing yoga every day.
4. Cleanse your sense organs. The gyaanendriya (sensing organs) should be kept clean. Cleanse your eyes thoroughly every morning. You can sometimes cleanse your eyes with rosewater or water infused with Triphala. Make careful to scrape your tongue every day since the covering it develops is an indication of ama. Every morning, shave, brush your teeth, gargle with warm water, and place a few drops of oil in each nostril. This will sharpen your senses and get you ready for the day.
5. Eat well. According to Ayurveda, if you eat well, you might never need medication. A sattvic diet and eating per your body type are the keys to a healthy diet. To improve your nutrition, choose seasonal fruits and vegetables and consume freshly cooked simple-to-digest dishes. Avoid fast food because it makes you sluggish.
6. Be sattvic. Avoiding non-vegetarian foods, onions, and garlic is insufficient to achieve sattva (purity and positivity). Your principles are influenced by everything you do, including the books you read, the music you listen to, and the movies and visuals you view. Your sattva guna will grow if you watch and listen to sattvic content.
7. Maintain a healthy digestive system. According to the best ayurvedic doctor in India, nutrient-rich food is transformed into rasa, which subsequently turns into dhatus (the building block of the body) and then ojas (the purest form of dhatus), boosting the immune system. But you need a healthy metabolism and a robust digestive system to create Ojas.
8. It is crucial to strike a balance between your ahaar (diet), nidra (sleep), and brahmacharya (sensual satisfaction). Even while sattvic food is healthy, eating too much of it can still lead to indigestion or other health problems. The key to good health and happiness is making the correct decisions and keeping the proper balance.
Advise by the best Ayurvedic Doctor in India
The spiritual and emotional well-being of a person is equally as important to Ayurveda as their physical and mental health. According to the Ayurvedic philosophy, maintaining holistic health is crucial because without caring for our body, mind, soul and spirit, we cannot develop as individuals. You don’t need to make time in your hectic schedule only for an ayurvedic lifestyle routine. Start by including simple and minor elements, and it will quickly become a routine part of your life.
According to the best ayurvedic doctor in India, you should take some time to meditate daily. This has a hugely positive impact on memory, concentration, and focus. Spend some time reflecting on who you are as a person, your decisions, and your aspirations. You’ll become a better person as a result, and you’ll make wiser decisions.