In this technology proven world, there is no stopping now to the success of Instagram and its followers. Have you not been on Instagram yet? It’s is a social network, one of its kind that allows users to share and upload short photos and videos within their community and through social networks. There are application for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android and Windows Phone and a PC version. To earn a space in the Instagram community, it is not necessary to be a celebrity on Instagram. You can increase your followers with these proven strategies.
1. Share unique, interesting and quality photos
While it seems like obvious advice, one of the best ways to get followers on your Instagram is to make and share quality photos. Instagram is full of “walk around the house” photos, so be different with well-made photos. Follow these tips to get better photos and get more attention:
1. Try to take pictures that have some relationship with your target audience: If your audience can empathize with the images you make and share, they will be more likely to follow you. You can also get more followers by adding a nice and best Instagram Bios.
2. A good photo does not have to be professional or perfect: In fact, what you pursue is to humanize your photos, since some imperfections help to highlight more.
3. Limit the number of selfies: Everyone likes to take a selfie (portrait) from time to time, but do not let these photos dominate your photo profile since most followers will not want to see you, but your photos.
4. Take advantage of your gift: The exception is, although it hurts to admit that if you are an attractive person you can get many followers if you publish photos of you (even then do not let them be the bulk of your content).
Take advantage of “storytelling” with a “collage”: You can create a best story by combining several photos into one photo. There are special programs that allow you to create collages and get as a result more striking photos that will help you buy real followers on Instagram.
2. Some advice
1. Use a photo editing application or one designed specifically to join photos such as Pic Stitch, InstaCollage or InstaPicFrame.
2. It is not enough to join a few photos since the goal is to use photos that are connected to each other so they can tell a story.
3. Use the filters wisely
Instagram is what it is today thanks, in part, to a series of filters to “improve” the photos (in fact, after it did, many great ones have gone behind). These filters adjust the color of the photos, which makes them look “better” or more “real”. Instagram offers a wide variety of filters, so make sure the filter improves the photo before you use it and uses the most popular ones:
Normal | Earlybird | X-Proll | Rise | Hefe |. Valencia | Brannan | Amaro | Lomo-fi | Hudson
Avoid using the same filters again, and again, otherwise, your images will start to look the same. If the picture is perfect and you do not need a filter, you can use the popular hashtag #nofilter.
4. Put titles on all the photos
A good title can turn a photo of the pile into an incredible one. The titles help to capture the attention of the viewer and if you make them laugh or smile, you will gain more followers. The titles with jokes are very popular.
5. Includes different types of photos
Look at your homepage and scroll through the thumbnails of your photos. Are they all the same? Users will be less likely to follow a page that publishes the same thing over and over again. Good pages with many followers provide a variety of photos to look at. If you usually make the same photos, consider other types of images:
Memes | Selfies | Quotes | Graffiti | WTF
6. Use the video Option
The latest news from Instagram on the possibility of sharing videos. It allows you to import videos from the phone gallery to the application, cutting the desired part, and not just recording them directly. The format of the video is square and can fill your profile with movement, giving it a new look.
7. Use apps to control Editing
While you can make some minor editions on Instagram, there is a wide variety of applications, both for iOS and Android, which will take your images to another level. Use these applications to light, darken, cut, add text, effects and much more.
Note: Some popular applications for this work are Aviary, Afterlight, Bokehful and Overquick.