We all have anxiety from time to time, but if your worries and fears are so persistent that they affect your ability to function and relax, you may have generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD).
1. Constant worrying on your mind.
2. Feeling that your fear is uncontrollable; there is nothing to be done to avoid worry.
3. Having intrusive thoughts about things that frighten you; you try not to worry, but you can’t stop.
4. Inability to tolerate uncertainty; you want to understand what will happen in the future.
5. An inevitable feeling of fear or anxiety.
Mental and behavioral signs of GAD includes
1. Inability to relax, enjoy a quiet moment, or be alone.
2. Focuses on problems or specializes in things.
3. Feels jittery, restless, or nervous.
4. Stomach problems, nausea, and diarrhea.
The best ways to deal with Anxiety Disorder
1. Connect with Others Support from people is important to the DAG to overcome. Interacting socially with someone who cares about you is the best way to calm your nervous system and dispel anxiety. Be someone you ask for uninterrupted time, someone who listens to you without constant judgment, criticism, or distraction by the phone or people.
2. Build a strong support system. The man is a social being. We are not meant to live in solitude, but having strong family support certainly doesn’t mean we have many friends. Do not calculate the benefits of a few people. Believe and calculate to be there for you. When your concerns arise.
3. When fear gets out of hand, hang out with a trusted family member or friend. Simply speaking face-to-face about your concerns can make them less threatening.
4. Calming your nervous system isn’t always realistic about having a close friend that you can trust. In these situations, you can quickly calm down and use one or more of your physical senses to relieve symptoms of anxiety.
5. See everything that makes you relax or smile: a beautiful view, family photos and photos of cats on the internet.
Sound – Listen to relaxing music, sing your favorite song or play a musical instrument.
Nature (live or recorded) – sea waves, wind through trees, chirping of birds, smelling light scented candles, smelling flowers in a garden, breathe clean and fresh air, spray your favorite perfume taste: eat your favorite snack slowly and enjoy every bite.
6. Have a cup of hot coffee or herbal tea. Chewing gum. Enjoy a mint or your favorite candy. Enjoy a hand or neck massage. Cuddle up with a pet. Wrap yourself in a soft blanket and sit outside in the cool breeze. Movement: walk, jump up and down, or stretch a little. Jumping, hitting, and running can be especially effective.
7. Exercise is a natural and effective treatment for anxiety. It relieves tension, reduces stress hormones, increases feel-good chemicals like serotonin and endorphins, and physically changes the brain so that it is less prone to anxiety and more resilient. For maximum relief from GAD, try to have at least 30 minutes of physical activity most days. Exercises with arms and legs such as walking, running, swimming or dancing are particularly suitable.
See your Concerns in New Ways the main symptom of Anxiety Disorder is persistent anxiety. Understanding what fear is important because your perspectives on fear are very important in triggering and sustaining GAD. Concerns come from outside, from others, from troubling events or difficult conditions that you may face. But in reality, the worry is generated by you. The cause comes from outside, but your regular internal communication continues.
Useful Relaxation Tip for Anxiety relief Includes
Deep breathing. Fear breaks faster. This hyperventilation causes signs such as dizziness, bad breath, drowsiness or tingling in the palms of the hands, but also in the feet. These physical signs are scary and energizing after anxiety or panic improves. You can reverse these signs and symptoms or resolve them yourself.
Toughness Progressive muscle relaxation can help you reduce muscle anxiety and absorb a “break” from worry. The method involves systematically contracting and then releasing a series of muscle activities in your body. As your body relaxes, your choice follows the idea of durability. Research shows that mindfulness anxiety is expected to perform.
List of Sleeping Pills and Sleeping Pills brands
Following are the effective sleeping pills which are recommended by the doctor if the GAD increases or the symptoms remain in the body for a long time:
1. Doxepin (Silenor)
2. Eszopiclone (Lunesta)
3. Triazolam (Halcion)
4. Zaleplon (Sonata)
5. Suvorexant (Belsomra)
6. Temazepam (Restoril)
GAD is a generalized anxiety disorder which affects your daily routine and activities. It also affects your physical appearance so in this condition family, friends and peer sport is needed with regular exercises. Many psychologists give therapies to overcome the negative thoughts and anxiety feelings. And for prolonged treatment medication or antidepressants are recommended for the quick recovery of patients.