Aging is a natural process of the human body. We all age and grow old. We look different the more we age. There are various signs of aging that start showing. From grey hair to acne prose skin or wrinkles and lines on the face, all of these can make it more apparent that you are growing old. Now, for grey hairs, you can color it. But what about your skin? Obviously, you want to reverse the clock and look younger if that is possible at all for you. But did you know that it is possible now? Yes, with the revolutionary products called dermal fillers, you can now change the course of time and say goodbye to the signs of aging. Dermal fillers in Charlotte, Cornelius, Huntersville, Mooresville and Statesville, NC are actually FDA approved injectables that are designed to deal with the signs of aging. If you are considering this procedure to get a fairly younger-looking appearance, then you need to take a look at the following points to know more.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are non-invasive cosmetic procedures that can stop you from aging and look older. This is a gel-like substance that gets injected under the skin in order to smoothen wrinkles. It helps you get a plump, fresh younger looking skin without lines and with restored volumes.
Why should you Opt for DF?
With increasing pollution and toxic elements in air, water, and food, our skin gets affected easily. As a result, the signs of aging start setting in pretty early for many people. Now, believe it or not, this can have a severe negative impact on our lives, professional career and associations, relationships, and self-esteem. So, if you are looking for the solution to this problem of aging, then dermal fillers are your answer.
With age, your skin starts losing its elasticity and collagen. And that gives birth to static wrinkles. At the same time, your skin starts losing volume too. Dermal fillers offer volume to your skin after it is injected. It can address the following issues for you,
- Smoothening frown and smile lines, lines around mouth and nose
- Enhancement of shallow contours
- Restoring volumes of cheeks and temples
- Diminishing vertical lip lines
- Fuller appearance of the lips
- Smoothening chin crease
- Improving the overall symmetry of the face
That is why dermal fillers are considered to be effective procedures of cosmetic surgery in Davidson, Kenansville, and Concord NC.
Who is the Right Doctor for Dermal Fillers?
When you are getting dermal fillers, it is necessary that you are going to the right doctor for the procedure. Take a look at the following points,
1. Dermal fillers should be administered by an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, not a spa or salon.
2. Check the experience of the doctor you are choosing. Search with the term like “oral and facial surgery near me” and choose the doctor who is experienced.
3. It is necessary that the effect of the procedure looks natural. And for that, you need to choose the doctor who offers the best technology for the procedure.
4. Check review and testimonials and find out how the doctor’s record is for a similar procedure.
5. Talk to the doctor and go for a prior consultation first. This will clear many of your doubts.
6. Discuss the type of dermal fillers that you will be getting.
What Risks are there?
There are no risks as such but for dermal fillers, there are some reactions that you need to know about. These include,
- Bruising and swelling in the injection site
- Lump and redness in the skin
- Tenderness around the injection site
These symptoms are supposed to subside in just a few days. In case, these symptoms stay for a long time, you need to consult your oral and maxillofacial surgeon.
So, now as you know the basics of dermal fillers, what are you waiting for? Go for dermal fillers and say goodbye to the signs of aging.