VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination) has released the application form on Oct 28, 2018. Candidates aspiring admission for B.Tech courses in Chennai and in colleges of Vellore campus of VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology) University are required to fill up this form.
VITEEE Application Form has been released at the official website of VIT. Students are supposed to apply online or offline before the due date for filling up of application form. Online as well as offline process of application process has been explained here in detail. Thus, students may check the procedure for online as well as offline registration. Let us now check the application process for one of the most sought after institute for technology courses.
Steps to Fill VITEEE Application Form Online
- Visit the official website of VIT.
- Unregistered candidates firstly need to register by sharing up their basic details such as name, gender, date of birth, email id and phone number (valid one) etc.
- After successfully registering, a verifying email will be sent to the mentioned email id.
- Open that link and verify that it’s you. Along with this an email id and password will be provided at the previously said email id.
- Now, using new email id and password, login again.
- Submit details such as qualification details, communication address, parent’s name, personal details etc.
- Once the details are accepted, you will receive an application number which is to be preserved for future use in the admission process.
FEE for VITEEE Application Form
- Once the candidate has successfully filled up the application form, he/she then requires to pay the fee for the application form.
- In online mode, application fee to be paid is Rs. 1,150.
- Payment can be done using credit card/debit card or Net Banking.
Documents Uploading in VITEEE Application Form
- Students who have made the payment for application fee are required to upload the scanned images of prescribed documents such as photograph, signature etc.
- Care should be taken to match the specifications as decided by the authority.
- How to Fill up the VITEEE Application Form Offline?
- Application form can be accessed from any campus of VIT or any post office after paying Rs. 1,200.
- After filling up the application form, candidates will need to paste a recent colored photograph.
- Space will be provided in the form for candidate’s signature. Fill in the details carefully and sign the application form in the space provided.
- Candidates applying in offline mode need to make a DD of Rs. 1,200 in favor of VIT University.
- Send the filled application form with DD at the address of Vellore University.
No hardcopy of application form is required to be sent by those students who have applied online.
VITEEE 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- All the candidates, whether resident or non-resident of India are allowed to take this exam.
- Facility of Foreign National Application Form has also been for foreign candidates to apply in the exam.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized central or State board.
- Combined aggregate of PCME/PCBE must be 50%.
VITEEE 2019: Exam Pattern
- Exam will be conducted in online mode only.
- The exam will consist of 125 questions (MCQs).
- Total time given to do the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- No marks will be deducted for any incorrect response.
- Total 4 subjects will be asked there, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Bio and English.
- From Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology, 40 questions will be asked from each section and 5 questions will be there from English.
VITEEE 2019: Other Important Dates
- Online Registration Starts from – October 28, 2018
- Closure of registration Process – February 28, 2019
- Application Correction – Till February 28, 2019
- Slot Booking Process Starts on – 3rd week of March 2019
- Release of Admit Card – After the slot booking process
- Exam Date – 2nd or 3rd week of April 2019
- Announcement of Results – Last week of April 2019
- Counseling Starts on – 2nd week of May