LinkedIn has approximately 750 million users and hundreds of thousands more getting created each month. There is a lot of b2b and b2c data on LinkedIn to collect for lead generation and marketing purposes. But who has the time to extract, export, and organize all that data from LinkedIn for marketing purposes? Manually searching, extracting, and exporting data from LinkedIn to structured CSV or Excel format is time-consuming and a waste of valuable hours. That’s where LinkedIn Web Scraping tools come in.
In this post, we’ll show you which is the best LinkedIn Scraper to scrape data from LinkedIn automatically.
Which is the Web Scraping Tool for LinkedIn?
LinkedIn Web Scraping Tools automates the whole process of data extraction from LinkedIn. It means you can automatically find and export the leads data from LinkedIn. Here are some best LinkedIn Data Extractor Tools with pros and cons which you can use to find anyone’s data from LinkedIn.
1. LinkedIn Lead Extractor
The LinkedIn Leads Scraper can be an incredibly useful tool especially when someone wants to find or extract lead data from LinkedIn profiles on a daily basis. By entering your keywords and locations in the software, the LinkedIn Email Finder provides you with details such as a user name, email address, phone number, work history, and other contact information. By using this LinkedIn Phone Number Extractor, you can find and extract data from LinkedIn profiles for any country, city, state, or area.
Advantages Of LinkedIn Lead Extractor
1. You can find and scrape data from LinkedIn profiles for more than 200 countries supported by LinkedIn.
2. You can find anyone’s profile data by name, industry type, category, zip code, profile URL.
3. The LinkedIn Crawler doesn’t require any coding to use; it just finds data by keywords and then gets this data in CSV, Excel, or Text file with a click of a button.
4. You can collect bulk mobile numbers and email addresses from LinkedIn for marketing purposes.
5. You can install this software on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows XP, and Net Framework v4.0.
6. Affordable as Its price is just 39.99$ for a month.
LinkedIn Leads Extractor can find data for the registered candidates only and it can extract data from LinkedIn only. It doesn’t support any other social media platform except LinkedIn.
2. LinkedIn Company Extractor
LinkedIn Company Data Extractor is easily one of the best web scraping tools available on the internet to extract data from LinkedIn business profiles automatically with a click of a button. It extracts data for your targeted businesses and locations and saves it in CSV files, Excel sheets, and Text files, depending on what works for you. Searching, extracting, and exporting options, makes LinkedIn Company Scraper the best tool to get business data from LinkedIn. It also saves your search history and updates according to the updates of LinkedIn, which is a great bonus. The price for this tool is just 49.99$ for one month, but there is a free trial to get started with some limitations. The LinkedIn Company URL Finder can scrape all the publicly available data from a business profile such as a phone number, email address, ratings, reviews, images, description, business name, location, website link, social media links, etc.
Advantages Of LinkedIn Company Extractor
1. It can find businesses by name, zip code, and URLs.
2. It can find emails and phone numbers from LinkedIn business profiles as well as social media links like messenger id and Skype id.
3. It provides your lists of emails and phone numbers in ready-to-use formats like CSV, Excel, or, Text files.
The LinkedIn Company Scraper cannot find a business if it is not registered on LinkedIn or has been removed from LinkedIn.
Why extracting Data from LinkedIn?
Extracting data from LinkedIn is going to be helpful for your business and marketing campaigns.
For B2B businesses, LinkedIn is the best platform to get for b2b marketing campaigns. This platform has more than 50 million registered businesses and companies. With almost 750 million users, it’s a gold mine of data to help you grow your business faster.