In the universe of SEO correct keyword optimization strategy helps to drive targeted traffic from Search engines. As you know targeted traffic reduces bounce rate and generates more sale. There are various of ways using which we can drive targeted traffic to our blog. But the best approach is keyword optimization. Generally we do keyword optimization during on-page SEO phases or Content Creation. I can say in the complete life cycle of Search engine optimization keyword optimization plays primary role. During keyword optimization we have to check various factors of a web page. In this regard to make your journey easier in below let us share all those SEO Strategy behind Keyword Optimization.
Target your Audiences
Before you jump to start keyword optimization the first step is “Target your Audiences”. I mean if you are going to generate a topic about “Trimester wise diet plans for a pregnant Women” here your targeted audiences are all pregnant woman’s whole over the world. Compare to a pregnant woman for other kind of visitors this information may not useful. This is the cause targeted audiences reduces bounce rate.
What is Keyword Weightage?
Once you decided your target audiences and setup keywords next course of action is to judge keywords weightage. Keep remember keyword weightage helps in ranking. If you are choosing keywords with heavy weightage there is more chance of competition. While less weightage keywords can be raked easily.
To clarify you better from the title “Trimester wise diet plans for a pregnant Women“ priority wise you can have keywords like “pregnant women”, “diet plan for pregnant women” or “trimester wise diet plan”. Here blindly I can say the keyword “pregnant women” is more heavy than the rest two. From “diet plan for pregnant women” and “trimester wise diet plan” the first one is more heavy than “trimester wise diet plan”. This is because of in “trimester wise diet plan” contains the keyword “trimester”. Which is not a public keyword. It appears in the dictionary of medical science.
Proper keyword analysis helps to reduce competitors. Rather than directly jump to generate a content it’s much better to start with keyword analysis. Choose the topic first and decide a title for the topic. Then check the title in global search engines to know what is the rate of competition. If there is less competitors then go ahead to generate content. Or else add less keyword weightage words to your topic title. While adding less weightage words keep the title meaning same as the base one. Do remember title is the primary string on which search engines will rank your page.
It’s always wise to use tools while doing keyword analysis. The case study I shared above in keyword weightage block that best fit for keyword analysis.
How Keyword Density matters?
Repetition of keywords in content is known as keyword density. If your focused keyword is a single word it’s natural that it will repeat during content creation. In case you keyword comes with multiple words then you need to conscious about repetition. On the way of Keyword Optimization keyword density matters. While generating content keep remember to use the targeted keywords 3 to 4 times at max. Overloading keyword density gives negative results in SEO.
SEO Strategy behind Keyword Optimization
1. Always remove stop words from your keyword. Rather targeting single keyword consider multiple words keyword. This practice reduces rate of competition.
2. During content creation go for minimum 500 words. It is much better if your content is more than 500 words. Google loves lengthy contents. Low word count content gives bad SEO score.
3. During Google display your link is search results description comes along with the link. The cause always add meta description to your page. Keep remember never wrote your meta description more than 160 words. Much lengthy meta description gives negative result in SEO.
4. Before generating a content first decide your focus keyword. Try to repeat focus keyword in the first paragraph of your content. This technique gives better result in on-page optimization.
5. Make sure the page URL is shorten. Remove stop words from URL. I mean if you are creating the topic “Trimester wise diet plans for a pregnant Women” here your URL can be “trimester-wise-diet-plans.html”. While generating URL remove spaces with hyphen.
6. In title keep your focus keyword. This practice helps to improve rankings. Always make sure the page title is between 35 characters minimum and the recommended 65 character maximum.
7. It’s a good SEO practice to provide links to other page in-side your Contents. In this case go for maximum 5 internal links.