How to Cure Anal Itching?

How to Cure Anal Itching?

Anal itching is a phenomenon that can be seen in anyone and at any age. Anal can make the people who suffer from this feeling insecure in communicating with those around them, affecting the mental life and its quality. In short, itching is common, but it can be very difficult to cure. Most of the causes of anal itching are not worrisome; however, it can also be a sign of some rare but very dangerous conditions such as an infection or anal cancer. So, what is anal itching, its causes, its symptoms and how to treat it? Anal itching as well as other anorectal diseases is a sensitive kind of disease, so most patients do not feel like going to the doctor’s but often seek self – healing at home.

What is anal itching?

Anal itching is not really a specific disease, it is a disease that causes itching, irritability and sometimes severe itching in the anal area. This tingling sensation results in the patient’s feeling restless, uncomfortable and lose confidence in communication, thus affecting their work and daily life.

Causes of anal itching

Here are some causes of anal itching:

1. Unsanitary cleaning routine, especially in the anal area. If too much soap is used to wash the anal area after defecation but then the soap is not washed off appropriately, irritation in the area around the anus will probably ensue, which one of the root causes of anal itching.

2. Due to the abuse of soap and detergents containing chemical, the area surrounding anus can be irritated. In addition, you may also be prone to anal itching if using toilet paper that contains odorants regularly.

3. Some foods can cause irritation such as spicy food or alcoholic beverages.

Home treatments for anal itching

There are some home remedies for anal itching that you can easily apply at home.

Garlics – Garlics has very good bactericidal properties, so patients can use garlic to relieve the feeling of irritation, itching, support the treatment of anal itching effectively, especially the itching caused by worms.

How to use: Smash a few garlic cloves, dip a small cotton pad into the garlic water then apply to the anal area overnight. Rinse again the next morning. Repeat once a day before bed until there is improvement.

Aloe leafs – Many biological active ingredients in aloe plant are effective for health and beauty such as Chrysophanic acid, capable of antifungal and Cinnamic acid which is antiseptic.

Step 1: Take 2 clean aloe leaves, remove the outer leaves, and take the transparent gel inside.
Step 2: Gently rub the gel into the closed area, then rinse for 15 minutes with water.
Step 3: Repeat twice a week to help keep the area from itching.

Honey – Honey contains up to 80% sugar and the remaining 20% contains nutrients like iron, calcium, phosphorus and vitamins C, B and magnesium. This amazing natural material has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties that increase the healing effect.

Step 1: Get a small amount of honey to a clean cup.
Step 2: Dip a cotton pad into the honey and use it to rub well into the area, for about 20 minutes then rinse with water.
Step 3: Repeat three times a week to get the best results.

Saline – Saline is highly biocidal, bringing quite a lot of benefits to human health. Saline can be safely used for all ages, including infants, young children and pregnant women.

Step 1: Mix clean salt with water in a proportion of 1: 1000.
Step 2: Use this mixture to wash the anal area or bathing in that mixture.
Step 3: Perform regularly every day to get the best results.

Rose water – Rose water is famous for skin rejuvenation in women. It is also suitable for all skin types and ages. Actually, rose water has a versatile effect on women’s beauty, starting with cleansing, even moisturizing, and even healing the anal area, especially that of women. This type of natural cosmetics is simply super-saver, while bringing the unexpected effect.

Step 1: Buy distilled rose water.
Step 2: Daily, use a small amount of rose water mixed with clean water to wash the private area.
Step 3: Persistently perform for about 1 month to get the best results.

Green tea leaves – Green tea leaves can relieve body aches. If you have a rash or some other problems with your skin and even the anal area, getting a green tea bath can soothe them all as well as contribute to healing wounds faster. The Vitamin B found in green tea leaves helps soften the skin, too. The other minerals are also able to keep your skin youthful and remove any harmful substances that your skin absorbs.

Step 1: Take a handful of green tea leaves, clean and let them drain.
Step 2: Boil green tea leaves in a small pot of water.
Step 3: Take out the leaves, wait for the water to cool down, and use it to wash the area daily.