In our modern generation back pain is a very common problem. Whether you are an employee or a businessman during working hour you spent major time on a chair. Our back bone is like a shock absorber. During body movement it handles load. To keep our back bone healthy it required exercises. Which we don’t do among our busy schedules. The cause after certain point of time we started facing back pain. In this session let us share some of the effective home remedies to get rid from Back pain. These are tested & completely result oriented.
1. Make it a habit to do exercise regularly in morning & evening. According to experts morning walk is very effective to get rid from back pain. If you are not getting time to do exercise two times a day, do it once either in morning or evening but consider morning walk as mandatory.
Apply Massage Therapies
2. It was proofed massage therapy gives instant relief from back pain. During massage it releases endorphins which directly helps to induce relaxation & rid from pain.
(a) As a popular home remedy in coconut oil mix camphor. Boil this mixer for 5 to 7 minutes. Then cool it & store. In every alternate days before into bed at night tell some expert to massage this mixer in your affected areas.
(b) Mustard oil massage is one more popular home remedy to get rid from back pain. Take some 70 ml mustard oil, add 10 to 12 garlic cloves in it. Boil this for 5 minutes. Then cool this & apply in your back area. You can take this massage at any time of the day. But make sure after this massage soak warm water above the massage area. Garlic has anti-inflammable property. The cause this massage gives rid from back pain.
(c) Herbal Oil massage therapy is an effective way to recover from muscles damage. Few of the popular herbal oils are eucalyptus oil, olive oil & almond oil. Weekly at least once take herbal oil massage to get rid from back pain.
Home based Therapies
3. By nature Turmeric contains curcumin which is rich with anti-oxidant & anti-inflammatory properties. This is the cause regular intake of Turmeric helps to reduce back pain. To start this treatment first prepare ground turmeric powder. Mix 2 spoons of this powder in a glass of milk. Add some little sugar or honey for better taste. Twice a day drink this until you get relief from back pain.
4. Hot water treatment is a very old technique to get rid from back pain. During you spend time with TV or Computer put hot-water bag on your back supported by a cushion. Heat therapy improves blood flow in affected areas. The cause after this treatment you will get relax from back pain.
5. Ginger is rich with anti-inflammable property. If you are suffering with severe back pain I can suggest you to apply Ginger paste on your affected areas. At the same end practice to eat 2 to 3 garlic cloves everyday. This home remedy gives instant relief from back pain.
6. Ice therapy also used to get rid from back pain. But always keep remember don’t apply both heat & cool treatment at same time. Try each one independently. Observe which one is more effective for your body. If ice therapy gives better result compare to heat therapy, take ice therapy twice a week. While applying ice therapy take some small cubes of ices in a polythene. Then drag it slowly over the affected areas.
I am sure the above formulas are effective to relief you from back pain. Try them & share us your feedback.
Source of Image: http://www.netdoctor.co.uk