Team building activities help teams to unwind, build bonds that help work flow, in an informal atmosphere. To enable this team will be given a budget in which they can organize team building events. The objective of this session is to lay down guidelines for organizing team building activities & basic rules.
Rules for Team Building activities
The aim of the activity is to not only provide a welcome break from work but more importantly develop bonds which help the work flow and build synergy across the organization. Team building activity should primarily be focused on this task to make it more meaningful and worthwhile. Fun while we learn is the basis on which the activity should function.
1. Any team building activity comes under the preview of the term work place and the team will abide with all the associated rules of the organization and laws of the civil society as applicable.
2. Team should ensure that they follow the code of conduct and proper norms of behavior in their dealings with the internal and the external world.
3. Employees cannot bring family members for the team building without any exception.
4. The role of manager/team lead is to ensure security and safety of all team members and adherence to company rules, policies, laws and related norms.
Team building Activities:
4. Mini golf
5. Off site
6. Visit to famous place near DC (historical landmark, national landmark etc.)
Client operations/Department/Functional Head approves the proposal of team building activity.
Additional points for Team Building activities
1. Eligibility is based on Budget monthly amount per employee; it will be communicated every financial year.
2. Post the team building event the Operations Manager must certify the list of employees (name and employee number) who attended the event.
3. The Operations Manager must fill up a cash voucher enclosing all the bills, get the approval of Client Operations Head/Department Head and submit it to BHR person who in turn will forward it to Finance for payment. Reimbursement of expenses.
4. TL or responsible for team building employee must fill up a cash voucher enclosing all the bills, get the approval of Client Operations Head/Department Head, with BHR signature on the claim sheet and submit it to Finance for payment.
5. All bills submitted should be originals. Any claim not supported by original bills will not be reimbursed.