Among many royal recipes Chicken Biryani is the Queen. This is a Muslims recipe. In India Chicken Biryani recipe is more popular at Hyderabad. I know you are fan to the taste of Chicken Biryani. Rather then visit a restaurant to grab the taste of Chicken Briyani how this is if you can prepare the same at your home. Learn the below Cooking tips to prepare popular Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani recipe at your kitchen.
- India Gate Basumati Rice
- Fresh Chicken
- Onion, Garlic & Ginger
- Bay Leafs & Coriander Leaves
- Turmeric Powder & Salt
- Rose water & Vinegar
- Refined Oil & Mustard Oil
Steps to prepare Chicken Biryani Recipe
1. Mix Turmeric Powder, Salt & Mustard oil in raw Chicken. Keep it in a plate and leave for 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Switch on the Gas. Start boiling India Gate Basumati Rice for 20 to 25 minutes. Once the rice boiled properly keep it in a plate.
3. Put another Pan on Gas. Add some refined oil & 1 spoon Sugar. After oil get heat & sugar look brown put chopped onion pieces. Fry the onion pieces until it looks light brown. Then add onion, garlic & ginger paste into the fried onions. Fry it for 10 to 15 minutes. Now add Chicken pieces & mix it well.
4. For better smell add some Bay Leafs. Leave for 5 minutes, then keep it in a plate.
5. Put one more pan. Add some refined oil. Switch on the Gas. After oil is heat add Cardamom & Bay leafs. Start frying. When it look light brown put half of the Basumati rice as the base layer. Upon it put chicken as the next layer. Then the rest of boiled Basumati Rice put as the top layer.
6. Add some rose water & vinegar. With the help of a spoon hole the dish. Spray some water on it. In Slow gas keep it in pressure for 15 minutes.
Now your home made Chicken Biryani recipe is ready to Server.
Source of Image: https://www.opendining.net