As we all know Beauty affects Personality. Its amazing if your first look is your best look. Many of you are doing many things to achieve Fair Skin and Glowing Face. In this regard few days back I connected to a Skin Specialist. He advice me some Home Remedies for Fair Skin. Today in market there are hundreds of skin care products but as per my experience says its better to Consult a skin specialist before going to use any Cream for your Skin. Skin varies from body to body. Most of the cosmetics available in the market is having chemical ingredients in them which are so deadly and dangerous. In short term using these creams you may have a Glowing Face but in later stage it has a disastrous effect on the skin. So careful enough before going to use any Cosmetics.
In this session let us share some natural skin care tips for your Fair Skin and Glowing Face. Keys of our skin care tips are it’s complete natural and these formulas will not show any bad effects on your Skin. Keep remember Healthy Skin is more prior then Glowing Skin.
Home Remedies for Fair Skin
- In every morning wash your face with a little warm water mixed with 6 to 7 drops of Dettol. If your skin is oily, it has more chance to capture bacteria’s from open Air. Better to wash well after you came back from out door. Try to avoid more make-up, strong chemicals, fried food & sweets as these things can double your skin problems.
- Avoid Bleaching on your Skin. It’s harmful. For instantly lighten it may help you but in long run it will destroy your Original Skin fairness.
- Mix Cucumber juice, glycerin & rose water. Make it like a paste. Apply this on your Skin before into hard Sun rays.
- Do fruit facial at home. It helps for a natural Glowing Skin. Use fruits like Grapes, Cucumbers or Lemons.
- Honey is a great home remedy for natural Glowing Skin. Honey kills bacteria. In case of your face contains micro hairs honey helps a lot to hide them.
- Make a fine paste of sandalwood powder, a little turmeric powder, dry neem leaves powder and milk. Apply this on your Skin, leave it for 20 to 30 minutes then wash this. Use of this will help you to achieve natural glow & freshness.
- Diets help a lot for Glowing skin. Internally Diet controls the required vitamins & minerals in your body to achieve a healthy Skin. In this point I can suggest you to eat Pumpkin seeds, Apples, Beets, Carrots, Strawberries, Lemons, Tomatoes, Spinach, Bitter Gourds & Amla. These foods can generate their evergreen results for your Skin.
- Make a practice to drink 6 to 9 glasses of water each day. It enables your body to get flushed toxins more effectively, causing the skin to look fresh & hydrated.
- Avoid Smoking & Nicotine. It was observed cigarettes can destroy the elastic and collagen in your skin. A smoker skin has more wrinkles then a normal fellow.
- Last but not the least, eat 7 neem leaves daily. Prepare a paste using neem leaves, sandalwood, turmeric powder, tulsi & Aloe Vera. Apply this at night before into bed regularly. This mixture will show you your Glowing skin.